15% off of normal plumbing and HVAC service calls with service agreement
BENEFITS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
There are many benefits to choosing a service agreement.
- Adds value to your home. The terms of the agreement will still be in force even if you sell your home.
- We keep track of when your unit is due for inspection, and will automatically call and arrange a date for our technician to come out and service it. You don’t have to worry about remembering when to have service done.
- Gives you priority status for future service calls.
- Regularly maintained equipment lasts longer, is more reliable, and runs more efficiently.
- Regular service means a safer home. Clean equipment means cleaner air and a healthier home.
- You become a member of our “Preferred Customer” network and receive a 15% discount on non-contract related service for plumbing and HVAC.
- Regular cleaning can lower operating costs, and may save as much as $50 a month on your utility bill.
- Small problems will be detected and repaired BEFORE they lead to expensive major repairs.
- We can add your Rinnai tankless water heater to the service agreement and take care of the preventive maintenance for that as well.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR AGREEMENT
Your equipment will be serviced twice a year, once in the Spring (after heating season) and once in the Fall (after cooling season). This ensures your unit will be operating correctly for heating or cooling before you need it. If you included a Rinnai tankless water heater in your agreement, that will be serviced once a year at the Spring service visit.
A thorough safety inspection will be done on all the components of your equipment. All operations will be checked and unit will be cleaned. Depending on what type of equipment you have, this will include:
- Changing air filters
- Making sure wires/connections are tight
- Oiling the motor and testing the capacitors
- Checking the thermostat and calibrating if needed
- Verifying the air return and supply temperatures
- Cleaning condenser coils and checking sensors
- Checking Freon levels and recharging if needed
- Checking the blower wheel, belt, fan, burner, heat exchanger, flue pipe, electrodes, bearings, and safeties
- Checking all drains and overflow switches
- Checking Amp draws
If you included a Rinnai tankless water heater, it will be flushed and thoroughly inspected for any leaks or other malfunctions.
Solutions Mechanical is committed to helping our customers with all aspects of home repairs and maintenance. To this end, we look for affiliations with other reputable businesses who share our ideals of providing excellent customer service:
- We have partnered with Restoration1 water damage experts. We recognize that unfortunately there are times when plumbing leaks can cause water damage to your home. After we take care of the plumbing repairs, we can call in Restoration1 for a complimentary assessment of the property to make sure there is no hidden water damage, or to give you an estimate for addressing obvious water damage. If water is not found and dried properly in a timely manner, you risk the potential for further water damage and mold growth. Additionally, your insurance company may deny coverage for this damage if it is not taken care of quickly, as it will be considered a long-term problem. Contact us for details.
- We understand that there are times you want to upgrade your home’s systems, but the expense is daunting. We have partnered with Service Finance Company, LLC to help make repairs, new installation, and/or remodels more affordable. With low interest rates and multiple payment plans, we can help you fit those items into your budget. Contact us for details.